Heartsine Samaritan Pad 500P
£950.00 ex. VAT
The Heartsine Samaritan pad 500P is a public access defibrillator with CPR advisor and easy to follow visual and verbal guides.
Recognising the importance of good CPR in the event of a sudden cardiac arrest, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P defibrillator has the ability to assess the effectiveness of compressions and provide CPR advisory voice prompts throughout. The assessment is carried out electrically through the electrode pads based on real cardiac output (blood flow), as opposed to compression pressure level only, where the defibrillator then tells the rescuer to “push harder” or if they are providing “good compressions”. Using semi-automatic operation, the HeartSine Samaritan PAD 500P administers a shock at the press of a button, and can be used by rescuers from trained lay responders to medical professionals.
Heartsine Samaritan Pad 500P Defibrillator
- Easy-to-follow visual and verbal guides that guide the user through the entire process.
- Impedance Cardiogram (ICG) assesses the effectiveness of the CPR and gives the rescue feedback on compressions.
- A System Status Ready Indicator flashes to show that the complete system is operational and ready for use. Furthermore, the AED automatically runs a self-check each week.
- With a rating of IP56, the 500P defibrillator has the highest level of protection from dust or moisture ingress in the industry.
- The Pad-Pak cartridge combines battery and electrode pads, leaving you with only 1 expiration date to monitor. In addition, the cartridge has a massive shelf-life of four years from date of manufacture.
- Supports AHA/ERC guidelines.
- Comes with a 10-year warranty demonstrating the quality and reliability of the AED.
- Semi-automatic unit – administers a shock at the press of a button
- Supplied with a combined battery & electrode cartridge, carry case + exclusive extras
- AED Defibrillator Responder Kit available separately
- 10 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- 4 year battery life (from date of manufacture)
- 4 year electrode pad life (from date of manufacture)
- Weekly automatic self-tests performed by the unit
- Uses Impedance CardioGram (ICG) analysis of the patient’s cardiac output (real blood flow)
- Provides visual and audible prompts/feedback on the speed and depth of compressions
- Metronome “clicks” help the rescuer keep time with compressions
- Defibrillator interface provides guidance for pad placement
- Manufactured in the UK
- Suitable for use by trained lay responders and professionals
- Compact and lightweight design – only 1.1kg
- IP56 rated against dust and moisture – the industry’s highest rating for a defibrillator
- High resistance to shock and vibration
- Suitable for use on adults and young patients over 8 years old/25kg in weight
You can view our range of Defibrillators here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.