HeartSine Samaritan Adult Pad-Pak
Two parts, one expiration date. Pad Pak cartridges combine battery and electrode pads, with one expiration date to monitor.
HeartSine has taken an innovative approach to maintenance items by incorporating the AED batteries and electrodes into one single-use cartridge called the HeartSine Samaritan Adult Pad-Pak. The advantage to the HeartSine Samaritan Adult Pad-Pak is that there is only one date to monitor and only one item to replace on expiration or after use.
Each Pad-Pak has an industry-first four-year life, and provides 60 shocks or six hours of continuous monitoring. When battery power is down to 10 shocks or less, the HeartSine samaritan PAD emits an audible prompt.
Samaritan Pad PAK features
- One single-use Samaritan Pad PAK cartridge contains AED batteries and electrode pads
- When required for use, the pads have diagrams on the reverse side helping untrained responders to place the pads correctly in an emergency
- Built-in CPR Coach makes this defib one of the most user-friendly AED’s on the market
- Battery life for up to 60 shocks / or up to 6 hours of monitoring
- When down to 10 shocks or less – emits warning prompt
- Four year life with only one date to monitor.