Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 AED (Fully Auto)
£995.00 ex. VAT
With the Powerheart G5’s easy, intuitive operation and user-paced prompts, first-time rescuers can act quickly and confidently to a sudden cardiac arrest emergency.
The Cardiac Science Powerheart G5 fully automatic defibrillator recognises when a shock is required and delivers this without the need of manual input. Providing easy to follow, clear voice and text prompts throughout the entire process, the Powerheart G5 AED reassures the responder when operating the defibrillator.
Powerheart G5 AED Product Features:
- Supplied with one set of adult electrode pads, battery and software
- 7 year manufacturers warranty on the defibrillator unit
- 4 year battery standby life
- 5 year battery shelf life
- 2 year electrode pad life (from date of manufacture)
- Daily, weekly and monthly automatic self tests performed by the unit
- Energy levels are increased should the initial lower dose shock be unsuccessful
- Robust IP55 rated ensures high resistance against dust and moisture
- LED’s indicate the defibrillator is in full working order
- Battery status indicator shows the remaining battery capacity
- Non-polarised adult pads help to save time in an emergency
- Stores a record of the process that can be transferred to a computer for analysis via a USB port
- Approximate time taken for analysis and charging is 15 seconds
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.