Calibrations to suit you.
We offer two ways to have your instruments calibrated and serviced.
- No downtime and interruption to your screening programme, we send an engineer to you
- Booked in advance to suit your work schedule
- Available throughout the UK
- No danger of loss or damage to your equipment
- Ability to calibrate all your equipment on the same day
- Digital calibration certificates available online 24/7
- Ability to store documentation your way
For you, the customer, this means no down time of essential occupational health equipment, no loss or damage during transit and complete confidence in the efficacy of your equipment. Our own testing equipment is calibrated and certified annually by a UKAS registered laboratory to ensure we are working to the highest standards possible in the medical equipment calibration industry. Calibration and repair services are at the heart of our commitment to excellence, we have the most up-to-date equipment and a team of highly qualified, skilled engineers. Due to their substantial and varied experience engineers are adept at providing full service, calibration and repairs on a diverse range of medical equipment at a very competitive cost.