NF1201 iPAD Fully-Automatic Defibrillator
The NF1201 iPAD is a fully-automatic external defibrillator, also known as AED. The defibrillator is designed to be used by individuals without any first aid knowledge.
The NF1201 iPAD has clear verbal and visual instructions that guide the user through the entire rescue operation. This fully-automatic defibrillator is one of the most recognisable and user-friendly defibrillators available on the market today.
- Simple and easy operation.
- Metronome function and CPR instructions.
- Cannot be incorrectly operated.
- Daily self-tests.
- Does not require expensive inspection supervision.
- IP 54 rating which means that iPAD is protected against dust and water.
- Also suitable for ships.
- CE approved and highest FDA approval.
- Stores 1 rescue attempt – 40 min. recording of the entire rescue process as well as ECG data.
- Software can be updated.
The NF1201 Defibrillator is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.
You can purchase the replacement battery here.