Heartsine Samaritan 360P Fully-Automatic Defibrillator
£925.00 ex. VAT
The Samaritan PAD 360P is the newest edition to the existing Heartsine defibrillators, and is fast becoming one of the most popular devices in the range.
Designed for simplicity, the simple to own, fully automatic Heartsine Samaritan 360P Fully-Automatic AED offers Wi-Fi connectivity to LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager, providing key features to help ensure AED readiness:
- Simplified readiness monitoring
- Integrated Wi-Fi connectivity
- AED program management
- Low cost of ownership
The HeartSine samaritan PAD 360P is available as both a connected model and non-connected model.
Heartsine Samaritan 360P – Readiness made easy
- LIFELINKcentral AED Program Manager – Monitors AED programs by tracking AED readiness status, Pad-Pak expirations, CPR/AED training certificates and more.
- Integrated connectivity – Communicates via Wi-Fi with LIFELINKcentral™ AED Program Manager to enable AEDs to be managed across single or multiple locations.
Made for you
- Real-time CPR coaching – Easy to understand visual and voice prompts guide the rescuer through the entire resuscitation process, including CPR—a key link in the chain of survival.
- One-button operation- With just an ON/OFF button, offers a simple, straightforward operation.
- Automatic shock delivery / Motion detection – After analyzing heart rhythm, automatically delivers a shock (if needed), eliminating the need for the rescuer to push a shock button.
- Portable and lightweight – Most portable AED with its light weight (2.83 lb) and compact footprint.
- Clinically validated technology – Proprietary electrode technology and SCOPE biphasic technology, a low energy escalating waveform, that automatically adjusts for differences in patient impedance.
- Highest level of protection against dust and water – Offers unmatched ruggedness with its high IP56 rating.
Simple to own
- Two parts, one expiration date – The innovative Pad-Pak, an integrated battery and electrode single-use cartridge with one expiration date, offers one simple maintenance change every four years.
- Low cost of ownership – Shelf life of four years means that the Pad-Pak offers significant savings over other defibrillators that require separate battery and electrode replacements.
Heartsine Samaritan 360P – What’s Included?
- 1 PAD PAKS (Adult Electrodes)
- 4 Years Battery Life
- Carry Case
- AED Armor Rescue Kit
- Quick Reference Instruction Card
- 8 Year Manufacturer’s Warranty
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.