No products in the cart.
Takei 5401 Digital Dynamometer
£230.00 ex. VAT
The Takei 5401 Digital Dynamometer is used to monitor the development of grip strength by recording the maximum reading (kg) from three attempts using the dominant hand.
The 5401 hand grip test dynamometer by Takei is the digital version of the traditional analogue machine. Takei are well known as an industry leader in strength measurement, as well as for quality and accuracy.
- Measuring range: 5.0 to 100 kgf.
- Minimum measurement unit: 0.1 kgf.
- Accuracy: ±2.0 kgf.
- Display: LCD in 3 digits.
- Items displayed: Each measured value and the average.
- Automatic stop: Approx. 1min after the final measurement.
- Power source: AA Battery ×2. (included)
- Life of each cell: Approx. 100 hr.
- Service temperature range: 0°C to 40°C.
- Dimensions: Approx. 154(W) × 235(D) × 62(H) mm.
- Weight: Approx. 0.63kg.