Takei Analogue Dynamometer
£169.00 ex. VAT
Takei products are renowned in the physical fitness industry for their quality and accuracy. The Takei 5001 is made from robust, reinforced plastic and has a large, easy to read dial.
The easy to use Takei analogue dynamometer test includes:
- The hand dynamometer tests strength in kilogrammes force units which can be seen on an easily readable display.
- This machine has a measurement range between 0 – 100 kg of force, with increments of 1kgf.
- The scale plate display has the following dimensions: 154mm W x 235mm D x 59mm H
- The Takei comes complete with instructions for use and the average grip values.
- Grip strength dynamometer norm
The product is part of our HAVs Bundle.
If you are looking for the digital version of the Takei analogue dynamometer, it can be found on our website here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.