Takei 5401 Digital Dynamometer
£230.00 ex. VAT
The Takei 5401 Digital Dynamometer is used to monitor the development of grip strength by recording the maximum reading (kg) from three attempts using the dominant hand.
The 5401 dynamometer by Takei is the digital version of the extremely popular Takei 5001 analogue measurement device.
This is the perfect way to determine grip and forearm strength. Takei is well known as the industry leader in strength measurement as well as for quality and accuracy of there devices.
Designed to determine the constant flex or power of each forearm and strength. The digital display shows maximum strength measurement values for both the left and right forearm to make obtaining results easier.
Both Takei dynamometer measure strength in a kilogram of force that which is displayed on the screen.
- Measuring range: 5.0 to 100 kgf.
- Minimum measurement unit: 0.1 kgf.
- Accuracy: ±2.0 kgf.
- Display: LCD in 3 digits.
- Items displayed: Each measured value and the average.
- Automatic stop: Approx. 1min after the final measurement.
- Power source: AA Battery ×2. (included)
- Life of each cell: Approx. 100 hr.
- Service temperature range: 0°C to 40°C.
- Dimensions: Approx. 154(W) × 235(D) × 62(H) mm.
- Weight: Approx. 0.63kg.
Also available is the Analogue Version
You can view the manufacturer website here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.