Hans Rudolph 3 Litre Calibration Syringe
£295.00 ex. VAT
The Hans Rudolph 3 Litre syringe is used for calibrating pulmonary function testing equipment, including spirometers. Three litres is the recommended minimum volume to test spirometers.
The Hans Rudolph 3 Litre Calibration Syringe provides an easy and reliable method of calibrating and measuring the accuracy of respiratory volume measuring equipment in the field, on a regular basis, to satisfy your quality assurance program.
Hans Rudolph 3 Litre Calibration Syringe Key Features:
- The volume stop is easily located on the graduated piston rod for the desired volume.
- A socket-hex wrench is supplied for tightening the volume-stop.
- Aluminium cylinder with hard anodize
- Accuracy is ± 1/2 of 1% full scale (15ml)
- Total Volume: 3L
- Smallest Graduation (ml): 100
- Volume Stroke (inch): 14 3/4
- Volume Stroke (cm): 37.47
- Cylinder Bore (inch): 4
- Cylinder Bore (cm): 10.16
- Weight (lbs.): 5
- Weight (grams): 2268
This product is also part of our Spirometry bundle.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.