£1,395.00 ex. VAT
A simple, USB-based spirometer allowing for full spirometry tests to be performed with the pulse oximetry option.
The Minispir® is a simple, easy to use spirometer that connects directly to a desktop PC or laptop via USB. It utilises the Winspiro PRO® PC software allowing full spirometry tests to be performed with the pulse oximetry option.
The software is licence-free, powerful and easy to use with PRE/POST Bronchodilator comparison, with a wide range of selectable parameters available for full diagnostic spirometry. This includes testing for FVC, VC, IVC, MVV, Bronchodilator Reversibility, Bronchial Challenge with FEV1–response curve with protocols for both Methacholine and Mannitol. Testing is in real time offering live visuals of the flow/volume and volume/time curves together with actual values and interpretation.
The Winspiro PRO® software provides fully comprehensive reports that can be easily exported. Reports can also be customised. The software also accommodates the use of the optional pulse oximeter for live on-screen analysis of oxygen blood saturation levels (%SpO2) and pulse rate (BPM). The optional oximeter plugs directly into the Minispir sensor.
The Minispir® New sensor uses both re-usable and single-use disposable turbines. Re-usable turbines are used with standard adult one-way valve mouthpieces, or bacterial viral filters. The single-use disposable turbines have a pre-connected mouthpiece and are individually factory calibrated and packaged.
- PC-based spirometer – connects directly to a PC via USB
- Licence-free Winspiro PRO® software
- Easy to use software with real time testing – real time spirometry
- Real time Flow/Volume loops and Volume/Time curves with PRE/POST comparison
- Comprehensive reporting – customisable reports that can be exported
- Quanjer 2012–GLI Predicted values with LLN and Z–score
- Paediatric incentive animations
- Optional Pulse Oximetry
- Spirometry parameters: FVC, FEV1, FEV1/FVC%, FEV3, FEV3/FVC%, FEV6, FEV1/FEV6%, PEF, FEF25%, FEF50%, FEF75%, FEF25-75%, FET, Vext, Lung Age, FIVC, FIV1, FIV1/FIVC%, PIF, VC, IVC, IC, ERV, FEV1/VC%, VT, VE, Rf, ti, te, ti/t-tot, VT/ti, MVV
- Flow measurement: ± 16 L/s
- Volume accuracy: ± 3% or 50 mL
- Flow accuracy: ± 5% or 200 mL/s
- Flow sensor: Bi-directional digital turbine
- Temperature sensor: Semiconductor (0-45°C), automatic BTPS conversion
- Data transmission: USB
- Display: 160 x 80 pixel with 6-key membrane keyboard
- Dimensions: 142×49.7×26 mm
- Weight: 65 g