Small, lightweight and durable, Osicus Solo is highly portable and has a friendly, easy to use interface.
The Osicus Solo software is easy to use and automatically ensures the sound module is plugged into the PC. Upon test completion, the audiogram and HSE classification is displayed and can be discarded or saved to the archives. Our unique predictive analysis system intelligently examines hearing test results and can demonstrate to employees how their hearing will progress if they do not wear protection.
- Archive of records for staff & companies
- Manual or automatic testing via response switch
The Osicus has a number of benefits to the user:
- Very easy to use
- Small, Lightweight & Portable
- Automatic HSE categorisation of results
- USB linked and powered
- Has a range from – 10dB to +90dB
- Options for Manual and Automatic testing
- Frequencies 250Hz, 500Hz, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8KHz
- Accuracy ± 0.1%
- Harmonic Distortion 0.1 %
- Hearing Level Range -10dB HL to +90dB HL
- Accuracy ± 0.5dB
- Linearity ± 0.2dB
- Standards: Audiometry BS EN 60645, Electrical BS EN 60601, CE Marked as a Class IIa Medical Device
- Safety Limitation to +90dB HL
- Size 125 x 85 x 35 mm
- Weight 300 gms
- Power USB supplied
You can view our full range of screening audiometers here.
The manufacturer’s operational user manual for the Osicus is available here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.
Please note – laptop not included.