Vitalograph Eco Bacterial Viral Filters with bite lip (Box of 75)
£59.00 ex. VAT
Developed in response to feedback from global respiratory professionals, the new Vitalograph Eco BVF™ range ensures that patients, medical personnel and equipment are properly protected from cross infection and contamination during pulmonary function testing.
Eco BVFs feature an electrostatically charged barrier that filters droplets, aerosols, bacteria and viruses out of the airstream with in excess of 99.999% efficiency.
Bacterial Viral Filters make cleaning the PFT equipment flowhead much simpler, saving time and money, and ensure compliance with the most stringent hygiene requirements within quality management systems.
The extended patient side of the filter with plastic bite on lip reduces costs by eliminating the need for expensive silicone bite-on mouthpieces.
Innovations in our manufacturing process have resulted in filters that occupy 54%* less space, thereby dramatically reducing the volume/bulk of filter waste generated, while maintaining full measurement accuracy on all PFT systems. All Vitalograph Eco BVFs and BVF/Disposable Nose Clip Kits are made from 100% recyclable materials.
5 in stock
- Optimal protection for patients, staff and equipment
- Traps expectorated matter, bacteria and viruses
- Reduces device cleaning, saving time and money
- Extended patient side with plastic bite on lip reduces costs by eliminating the need for expensive silicone bite-on mouthpieces
- Suitable for all leading makes of PFT equipment
- 54%* reduction in filter waste volume
- Validated cross-contamination efficiency >99.999%
- Filter dead space 55ml
- Flow impedance <0.04kPa at 1L/s
- Filters and nose clips made from 100% recyclable materials