Seca S10 Stethoscope
£49.95 ex. VAT
With its low weight, the Seca S10 is the ideal partner for use in a wide range of applications.
With its low weight, the Seca S10 is the ideal partner for use in a wide range of applications. But no compromises were made for a balanced acoustic image with this lightweight and inexpensive model with a thinner tube and smaller chest piece.
The reversible double-sided chest piece with membrane side and bell side enables the nuanced auscultation of high-frequency as well as low-frequency sounds. This aided by the convex prestressed membrane that lies perfectly on the skin and enables optimal sound transmission. No compromises have to be made in the area of individualization either because the optimal reproduction adapts to each individual through its integrated yoke spring.
- Ear Clips – Custom adaption through integrated yoke spring
- Economical – Optimal price performance ratio
- Handling – Especially lightweight model
- Acoustics – The convex prestressed membrane enables optimal sound transmission
Seca S10 General Specifications
- Net weight: 0.17kg
- Chest piece Type: Double sided chest piece
- Membrane Type: Standard membrane
- Membrane Diameter: 44mm
- Small Membrane Diameter: 35mm
- Tube Type: Single-channel tube
- Classification: Medical device class 1
- Chest piece Height: 21mm
- Total Length: 716mm
- Main Components: Chrome-plated brass, PVC