The Labcold Intellicold RLDG1019 is a professional 340 litre pharmacy refrigerator powered by our unique IntelliCold® touch screen controller, designed from the ground up for the safe storage of cold chain medicines as advised by Public Health England.
It features a 1.6 metre secondary (wandering) temperature probe that can be placed anywhere inside the pharmacy fridge and it features a NEW touch screen controller which is completely flat so can be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected as there are no raised buttons to collect dirt and germs. The controller displays, alarms and records minimum and maximum temperatures for both temperature probes. Like a mobile phone touch screen it locks after 30 seconds to ensure that buttons can’t be activated accidentally.
The IntelliCold® controller records alarm states, fridge operation, door openings and temperature data for both probes at minute intervals. You can only view and store this data on a computer by purchasing a specially encoded micro SD card from Labcold. This data helps you with record keeping and regulatory inspections, plus if you have an issue, you can establish the exact duration and severity of the event.
- Capacity 340 Litres
- Style – Free Standing
- Exterior Dimensions – 1510mm x 600mm x 700mm (HxWxD)
- Interior Dimensions – 1358mm x 480mm x 500mm (HxWxD)
- Temperature Range – +2oC to +8oC
- Operating Temperature – +5oC
- Power Consumption – Kwh/24hrs 1.52
- Interior Construction – Powder Coated Steel
- Exterior Construction – Powder Coated Steel
- Shelves – 6
- Net Weight – 91kg
- Door Style – Glass
- Door Hinging – Right (can be reversed at time of manufacture)
This product is supplied with
- Self Closing Door
- Key Lock
- Digital Temperature Control
- Digital Temperature Display
- Internal Light
- High/Low Temperature Alarm
- Minimum/Maximum Temperature Recording
- Automatic Temperature & Fridge Operation Data Recording
- Door Open Alarm
- Mains Failure Alarm
- Alarm Battery Back-Up
- Second Temperature Probe
- Off Cycle Auto Defrost
- Fan Assisted Cooling
- Remote Alarm Contacts
- Access Port
- DH Green Book Guidelines Compliant
You can find the manufacturer product sheet for the Labcold Intellicold RLDG1019 here.
If you wish to find out more information on this product, you can contact us here.