Keeler Practitioner 3.6V Diagnostic Set
£325.00 ex. VAT
The high quality Keeler Practitioner Diagnostic Set 1729-P-1023 is available with a choice of rechargeable or dry cell handles.
The high quality Keeler Practitioner 3.6V Diagnostic Set is available with a choice of rechargeable or dry cell handles. The set is presented in a durable storage and transportation case and is supplied complete with 5 disposable and 5 re-usable specula.
The ophthalmoscope’s positive maywheel lens control allows you to click through lens powers from 40D to -25D. Six beams offer full diagnostic capability, including a blue filter for corneal scratches, and a red free filter for enhanced vessel examination.
The otoscope features a large slide-aside 2.5 x lens that ensures a clear view of aural structures along with the ability to undertake pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility.
The otoscope’s unobstructed head ensures that instruments can be easily introduced into the ear, and wax and other foreign bodies can be removed.
- Otoscope and Ophthalmoscope
- Presented in a durable storage case
- Complete with 5 reusable and 5 disposable specula
- Available with 2.8v dry-cell or 3.6v rechargeable handles
- Warranty: 3 years
Keeler Practitioner Ophthalmoscope
- Postive action maywheel lens control allows you to select +40D to -25D
- 6 beams for full diagnostic capability
- Swing over red free filter
- Blue filter to be used in combination with Fluorescein for assessing corneal scratches
Keeler Practitioner Otosccope
- A popular otoscope that tends to be purchased by the GP or Primary Care Specialist.
- Unobstructed open style head for easy introduction of small instruments for wax or foreign body removal.
- Large slide aside 2.5x lens for clear view of aural structures and procedures under magnification.
- Facility to undertake pneumatic testing for tympanic mobility.
- Can be used with either permanent or disposable specula.