Accoson Greenlight 300 Sphygmomanometer
£193.50 ex. VAT
The Accoson Greenlight 300 is a manual sphygmomanometer which automatically calibrates to zero every time it is switched on, ensuring the user that the machine is accurate with each use.
The Accoson greenlight 300 model has been developed to provide a reliable and accurate alternative to the mercury sphygmomanometer.
It has been designed in the United Kingdom within the NHS for the NHS. The project, which was the result of cooperation between the Freeman Hospital, University of Newcastle and A C Cossor & Son (Surgical) Ltd won a DTI award for Technology Transfer.
The strength of the Accoson greenlight 300 is that it is suitable for any patient group (including the pregnant and the elderly) where mercury was used in the past.
Some of its key features for this include:
- It is a manual device
- Displays every 2mmHg
- Easier to read than mercury
- Calibrated to 0.4mmHg
- Carries out an auto calibration to zero each time it is switched on
- The cuff deflation rate is displayed
- Any cuff size suitable
- Frequent calibration checks not required
The Accoson greenlight 300 has been validated to the New International Protocol of the European Society of Hypertension by the Mayo Clinic in the United States, giving further independent proof of its accuracy and suitability as a replacement for the mercury instrument. The Accoson greenlight 300 is sold as a test reference manometer for checking aneroid devices – another indication of its reliable accuracy.
Accoson Greenlight 300 Features
Moving green light indicates the cuff pressure
- The display design encourages measurement to 2mmHg (BHS recommendation)
- Accuracy better than +/- 3mmHg
- Cuff deflation rate display allows controlled deflation between 2 and 3mmHg per second (BHS recommendation)
- Compatible with any cuff size
- Meets all applicable requirements of the European Standard for sphygmomanometers
- Extended battery life (typical 170 hours continuous use), with low battery indicator
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.