Vinyl Gloves – Latex and Powder Free (100 per box)
£2.49 ex. VAT
Latex allergy remains an important issue for the health care professions. Sempercare® Vinyl is a skin-friendly alternative for type I and type IV allergies.
Sempercare Vinyl Gloves
Latex allergy remains an important issue for the health care professions. Sempercare® Vinyl is a skin-friendly alternative for people with type I and type IV allergy, because the glove is free from latex proteins and accelerant chemicals.
- Free from natural rubber latex (suitable for people with type I allergy)
- Free from accelerators (suitable for people with type IV allergy)
- DOP-free (DEHP/Diethylhexyl-phthalate)
- Latex free
- Beaded cuff for added strength and easier donning
- Soft, smooth formulation for improved feel and fit
- Material: Vinyl
- Type: Powder free, non-sterile
- Colour: Transparent
- Glove shape: smooth
- Surface: extra smooth, finger textured
- Length: median 240mm
- Wall thickness: 0.10mm on palm
- Impermeability: AQL 1.5 (EN 455-1)
- Force at break: Median 3.6N
- Durability: 5 years
You can view the manufacturer website here.
Please note the extra large gloves come in a box of 90.
Small, Medium, Large, Extra Large