Seca CT8000i ECG
£1,599.00 ex. VAT
The Seca CT8000 Interpretive is a compact, lightweight & diverse machine, offering phenomenal quality and reliability.
In Primary Care or as a Community Practitioner you need to cover a wide range of medical care without a loss of quality. For this requirement the Seca CT8000 Interpretive ECG is a perfect fit. It is a reliable allround-talent with an easy-to-handle “QWERTY” keyboard and a preview screen. High quality printout to z-fold paper, you can also store up to 45 ECG records on the internal memory.
Seca CT8000 Interpretive Features:
- Seca CT8000 Paperless ECG option: download and electronically store ECG traces inside individual patients’ records
- Compatible with leading EMR systems, emis, SystmOne, vision, isoft and others.
- Stand alone use and PC connectivity for paperless ECG options.
- 12 lead, 3 Channel high-quality interpretive ECG with LCD screen and alpha- numeric keyboard.
- Choice of both internal and external print formats, including automatic rhythm strip.
- One-touch automatic or instant real time operation.
- Internal memory for up to 45 stored ECG records.
- High quality adult and paediatric interpretive software.
- Digital filters for mains, base line and muscle tremor.
- Easy-to-use one-touch button operation.
- Additional advanced filters (SSF and SBS) for clear traces.
- Dedicated soft keys for ease of storing, printing and transmitting.
- Integral port to connect to a standard DeskJet or Laser printer for an A4 print out.
- Optional communication module (built-in Lan and modem connections).
- Mains/rechargeable battery operation.
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.
- Net weight – 2.5 kg
- ECG Channels – 3
- Product width – 285 mm
- Product height – 195 mm
- Product depth – 70 mm
Seca CT8000 Interpretive Contains:
- Rechargeable batteries, patient cable
- Mains adapter
- Alligator Clips
- pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes
Should you require any additional consumables, these are located here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.