Seca CT6i ECG
£1,650.00 ex. VAT
The Seca CT6i ECG provides A4 presentation of results in 1-touch.
It’s good to hold a printout in your hand that you can easily file without IT. The Seca CT6i Interpretive ECG is a high performance ECG machine with a capacity up to 240 A4 Pages. You can chose between 12 leads per page or the popular 4 x 3 leads plus rhythm strip, intervals and interpretation on one A4 page. It is easy to handle and comes with indispensable interference filters for baseline drift, electrical interference and muscle tremor.
Seca CT6i Features:
- 6 Channel ECG with high quality interpretive programme
- 12 lead ECG with high quality interpretive programme
- Choice of up to 12 leads per page or the popular 4 x 3 leads plus Rhythm Strip, Intervals and Interpretation on one A4 page.
- Auto-start one touch operation or manual real time.
- Large A4 paper tray providing up to 240 ECG pages.
- Mains and battery operation with automatic recharge.
- Fully charged battery will provide up to 400 ECGs.
- 12 lead simultaneous acquisition with lead off warning and identification.
- Interference filters for baseline drift, electrical interference and muscle tremor.
- Copy button for extra traces.
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.
- Net weight – 5.0 kg
- ECG Channels – 6
- Product width – 399 mm
- Product height – 338 mm
- Product depth – 104 mm
Seca CT6i Interpretive Contains
- Rechargeable batteries, patient cable
- Mains adapter
- Alligator Clips
- Pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes
Should you require any additional consumables, these are located here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.