The Seca 224 telescopic measuring rod can be mounted on various seca column scales, such as the Seca 755. Its side mounting position allows the measuring device to always be positioned centrally above the head, thus enabling trouble-free measurement.
The measuring rod is used primarily in hospitals, medical practices and inpatient care facilities in accordance with national regulations. The measuring rod is for conventional determination of height and early detection of growth disorders; it also assists the physician supervising treatment in making a diagnosis or deciding on a course of treatment. To make an accurate diagnosis, however, other specific examinations have to be ordered by the physician and their results taken into account, in addition to determining a height value.
Seca 224 Features
- Measurements are easy to read, thanks to the colour-coded markings on the side of the rod.
- The rod is made of durable aluminum.
- Scratch-resistant scale made with a high-quality screen printing process.
- Measuring range measuring rod: 60 – 200 cm
- Graduation measuring rod: 1 mm
- Dimensions (WxHxD): 55 x 1,480 x 286 mm
- Dimensions spacer (WxHxD): 260 x 90 x 50 mm
- Net Weight: 1.4 kg
You can find the manufacturer manual here.