ECG and spirometry in one: Until recently, the importance of spirometry tests for the early diagnosis of chronic obstructive lung diseases and certain cardiac diseases has been seriously underestimated. However, the ever growing number of patients suffering from pulmonary function restrictions shows clearly that a frequent examination of the pulmonary function is essential.
SCHILLER was the first manufacturer to combine the two most common pulmonary function and cardiac tests in one device – the CARDIOVIT AT-2 plus with ECG and spirometry function
TWO DEVICES IN ONE! Simple handling – double benefit:
• Two tests in one device pays off
• Both functions are controlled from the same device
• Thanks to its low weight and handy size, the CARDIOVIT AT-2 plus can be transported very easily
• The device distinguishes itself through its absolute reliability
• With the integrated high-resolution printer, you can obtain reports in A4 format, in unequalled quality and ready-to-file
• You get printouts including diagnosis and measuring values in less than 20 seconds
• Integrated accumulator
• Enlarged printouts and an unlimited number of copies can be obtained
• The alphanumeric, waterresistant keyboard with function keys allows easy and quick patient data entries
• Storage of more than 60 recordings (option)
• Data can be transferred to a PC
Schiller AT-2 Features
- Automatic or manual mode
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- 6/12 channel display of 12 simultaneously acquired leads
- Pulmonary Function Testing for FVC, SVC, MV & MVV. The unique disposable sensor minimises risk of cross-infection
- PC ECG interpretation to assist you but never replace your decision
- Full size 8 1/2″ x 11″ (A4) reports
- Built-in rechargeable battery lasting for up to 3 hours use
- Simple one-button operation
- Large, High resolution backlit display for preview of ECG quality & Spirometry curves
- Unit is supplied with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, dust cover & user manual
Should you require extra consumables contact us here.
You can download the manufacturer brochure here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate after purchase.