Riester e-scope otoscopes use reflection-reduced optics and LED technology which results in a more efficient diagnosis and reduced maintenance costs.
This e-scope model is the fibre-optic LED version. The pure white light (approx. 5.500 K) ensures colour-neutral and white illumination in addition to improved colour differentiation, enabling a more efficient diagnosis in comparison with halogen or xenon bulbs.
Riester E-Scope 2111-203 Features
- This e-scope® otoscope is equipped with vacuum direct illumination and Fibre Optic LED
- Sealing precision optics pivotable to both sides with triple magnification for optimum view
- Sturdy ear speculum receptacle in hardwearing hygienic metal for e-scope®/ri-scope® L1/L2 speculum
- Compatible with ear speculae from other renowned manufacturers
- Suitable for performance of pneumatic tests (supplied without connector and insufflator)
- Available in a choice of black or white finish
You can find the compatible specula here.
|Select your colour||