Philips FR2 Adult Pads
£44.00 ex. VAT
As an essential part of the defibrillation process, having a spare pair of FR2 Adult Defibrillator Pads could prove to be a lifesaving decision if your primary pair become damaged or dirty during the rescue process.
Keeping the electrode pads clean and safe is a must. That’s why they come packaged in a foil casing to protect them from becoming damaged prior to use, ensuring they are in the best condition possible to help save someone’s life.
- Protective packet ensures the AED electrodes are kept clean and undamaged prior to use
- Sticky adhesive means that once the pads are placed on the patient, they will not move during treatment
- Clear images on the reverse mean that no matter what level of training the first responder has, they can places the pads correctly
- For use with the Philips FR2 defibrillator
- Can provide ECG monitoring, external pacing and synchronized cardioversion