With the Oscilla USB350-B diagnostic audiometer, you get an integrated solution that lets you dedicate more time to your patients. Conduct hearing tests and manage patient data comfortably in front of your PC screen
Combine hearing tests and patient data management in one simple workflow. With the Oscilla USB350-B diagnostic audiometer, you can increase your patient throughput and devote more time to the individual patient with automated tests and a wide range data management tools. Benefit from:
- Simple tests procedures – perform tests via. air and bone conduction
- Customize automatic tests – customize automatic tests according to your needs
- Customize controls – Customize keyboard and mouse controls according to your preferences
- Easy data management – create and edit patient profiles, save tests, review your patient’s historical data, generate custom PDF reports and export data to other patient management systems
- Maximum portability – Test patients in your clinic or in the field. The Oscilla USB350-B is a plug & play solution that is powered by the USB-port of your PC
Optimise your workflow
Oscilla AudioConsole provides you with a user-friendly interface for audiometry and data management. Watch audiograms update in realtime on your screen, show the results to your patient, save them in the database, generate customised PDF reports or export the results to your patient management system.
Ultra portable and light weight – bring the test to the patient
The audiometer is powered via USB. Just connect it to your PC and launch AudioConsole. You are now ready to work. No long loading time – just simple plug & play. The audiometer is delivered with a handy carrying bag and you can easily take it with you and use it in any location with your laptop.
Oscilla USB350-B standard package
- USB350-B device
- Peltor™ Headset fitted with TDH-39
- Integrated patient responder
- Bone conductor (B71W)
- AudioConsole software
- Carrying bag
Pure tone tests
- Manual test
- 20 dB auto test
- 20 dB random auto test
- xx dB auto test
- xx dB random auto test
- Decrease 10 dB random auto test
- Decrease 5 dB random auto test
- Hughson Westlake test
- SISI test
- Weber test
- Ear protection test
- Dimensions 150 mm x 140 mm x 110 mm (5.9 in x 5.5 in x 4.3 in)
- Weight Approx. 500 g (1.10 lbs.)
If you would like more information on this product, visit our contact us page.
You can find the manufacturer brochure here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.