Lion 500P Alcotest (with rechargeable printer)
£895.00 ex. VAT
The Lion Alcometer® 500 analyses deep lung air using fuel cell technology which ensures highly accurate results for alcohol whilst eliminating cross reaction of other substances. This version also comes with a portable rechargeable printer, allowing users to print test results at any time, and anywhere.
The Lion 500P Breathalyzer is used extensively by police forces around the world, mainly for screening but also for evidential testing, and is Type Approved by the Home Office, for UK Police use in the United Kingdom. Also supplied is Lion’s rechargeable printer for printing test results anywhere.
This version of the lion alcolmeter® 500 is the latest in Lion’s range of breath alcohol measuring instruments for breath alcohol testing applications in traffic law enforcement, commercial health and safety programs, and in medicine. This instrument version incorporates a memory to record the data from each subject’s breath test, with the relevant date and time. This data can then be downloaded to a central computer for management use in statistics gathering and compilation for various applications.
- Fast results
- Accurate analysis
- Unaffected by breath contaminants
- Response is within 10 seconds if alcohol is present or 4 seconds if not
- Easy to operate: Simple procedure, easy to read display & automatic data collection.
- Can also be supplied as a standalone unit, without a printer
- Specificity: Unaffected by all other likely breath contaminants
- Measuring Range: 0.02 to 2.00mg/L BrAC, or equivalent in other units
- Warm-up Time: There is no heater, so no warm-up time
- Response Time: Typically 4s at 0.00mg/L; within 10s if alcohol is present
- Recovery Time: Typically 5s at 0.00mg/L; within 30s up to 0.50mg/L, and within 60s between 0.50 and 2.00mg/L
- Operating Temperature Range: -5 to 45°C, +10 to +40°C, for optimum operation
- Power Supply: 2 x AA cells give at least 750 breath tests
- Calibration Checking: Recommended once every two months
- Calibration Adjustment: Should not be required more than once a year
- Calibration Standard: Either a dry-gas or a wet-vapour simulator
- Dimensions: 125 x 65 x 30mm
- Weight: Approximately 140g, with batteries
Lion 500P kit includes:
- lion 500 breathalyzer instrument
- rechargable printer
- printer charger unit
- 2 spare thermal printer rolls
- 10 disposable mouthpieces
- user handbook
This product is supplied with a 6 month calibration certificate.