Keystone VS6 Vision Screener (Reconditioned)
£1,595.00 ex. VAT
1 in stock
Building on the success of previous models, the Keystone VS6 includes more testing parameters for assessing the vision of your patients. The VS6 replicates “real life” vision by using reflective light provided by two long-life true white (5000K) LEDs, and is the only vision screener on the market that comes with glare recovery and contrast sensitivity tests, and horizontal and perlometer tests.
Keystone VS6 key features:
- Glare test used to check for Glaucoma and Cataracts
- Dark adaptation exam
- Contrast sensitivity tests
- Acuity, colour perception, phoria and stereopsis screening targets included
- Enlarged viewing lens to accommodate multifocals
- 12 months warranty and 12 month service report
This bundle is supplied with a manual, 100 record forms, the Keystone keypad and 12v Keystone AC/DC adaptor.