Keystone VS5 Vision Screener
£2,795.00 ex. VAT
The Keystone VS – 5 Vision Screener has been developed to be both simple and efficient. The testing process is rapid yet accurate. A typical test can be performed in less than 5 minutes.
A heavy duty carry case is also available HERE
The Keystone VS5 has traded on its reliability for years. It is comparatively lightweight and is easily moved to any location in or out of the office.
Trusted by vision professionals worldwide to test both children and adults, this unit is conveniently portable and self contained, standardized for ease of operation, and provides confidential results.
The Keystone VS5 blends technological convenience with more than 80 years of vision testing research, expertise and excellence. Like its predecessors, the VS5 features several unique competitive advantages – such as testing in reflected light rather than with backlit targets to mirror everyday visual function. Now with larger viewing lens, the VS5 accommodates examinees who use progressive lens glasses.
Keystone VS5 Tests
- Acuity Right Eye – Far and Near
- Acuity Left Eye – Far and Near
- Acuity Binocular – At Far, Intermediate, Night and Near
- Phoria – Far and Near
- Fusion – Far and Near
- Stereopsis – Far and Near
- Colour Perception – Severe and Mild
New and Standard Features
- New enlarged viewing lens to accommodate multifocals
- Four integrated test distances: 40cm, 60cm, 100cm, 6m
- Separate acuity tests for far point, night vision (low light), 60 cm DSE intermediate and 100cm intermediate
- New elliptech soft-touch handset
- Test for side field of vision
- Visionary software (demo included)
- Optional testing distances
- Operates on either 110 volt or 220 volt
- 12 months warranty
Keystone VS5 Vision Screener Package includes:
- 100 record forms and a spare fuse
- 12v DC transformer plug
- Instruction manual and dust cover
You can purchase additional record forms here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month service report.
|Carry Case Options||
No Carry Case, Wheeled Carry Case