The Draeger Mobile Printer prints breath alcohol and drug test measurement results directly on the spot.
Draeger Portable Printer
£907.00 ex. VAT
With the new Draeger Mobile Printer breath-alcohol results can be printed on-site. The data-transfer is safe and quick via the optical interfaces.
Draeger Portable Printer Features:
- Printer for mobile print-outs of measurement results from the Draeger Alcotest 6820, 6810, the special version Alcotest 6810 med and the Alcotest 7410 versions Plus, Plus com, Plus RS and 7410 med
- Compatible with other Draeger portable gas detection bump test stations, for the workplace applications
- Wireless data transfer from the Draeger Alcotest 6820, 6810 and 7410 to the Draeger Mobile Printer via optical interfaces
- One-button operation and easy paper change
- Thermal printing requires no printer ribbons or ink
- Print-outs on long term stabile thermal paper (paper with document shelf life of 7 or 25 years available)
- Use of alkaline or NiMH rechargeable batteries possible
Thermal print technique
Requires no ink cartridges or ribbons. Produces permanent and reliable records.
The device is operated via a single button. Changing the paper is simple. In addition, the Draeger Mobile Printer uses heat transfer printing technology, eliminating the need for ribbons or ink, ensuring low on-going running costs.
For data storage, the device can be connected to a PC and a keyboard.
Dimensions – 110 x 60 x 205 mm (W x H x D)
Weight approx. – 400 g
Power supply – 4 x 1.5 V alkaline batteries (Mignon, LR6, AA) or 4 x 1.2 V NiMH rechargeable batteries (Mignon, LR6, AA)
Printer – Thermal printer
Printer paper -Thermal paper, width 58 mm
Shelf-life – 7 or 25 years
CE mark – Directive 89/336/EEC
Short operating instructions are found on the rear at the instrument, to give a quick and simple reference for those who‘s use is less frequent.
Draeger Thermal Printer Rolls are available here.