Clinispin CT20 Centrifuge
£865.00 ex. VAT
The Clinispin CT20 Centrifuge has been designed to be capable of running up to 15ml tubes to a maximum speed of 6,500rpm.
The Clinispin CT20 Centrifuge has been designed to be capable of running up to 15ml tubes to a maximum speed of 6,500rpm. This corresponds to an RCF of 4,000 and its variable speed allows for a variety of applications to be performed. During operation of the centrifuge, the lid is locked. Once the rotor has come to a stop, both the time and speed flash to signify the run has been completed.
The Clinispin CT20 Centrifuge is also designed for quick production of PPP (platelet poor plasma) and PRP (platelet rich plasma) as well as other applications in the clinical or research laboratory.
It is the smallest centrifuge in its class. The 21 x 24 cm footprint makes it ideal for almost any laboratory and it can easily be transported from lab to lab.
- High speed and g-force
- PPP and PRP production in 2 minutes
- Removable rotor with 6 x 10/15ml
- Easy to use
- Variable speed in 100 RPM increments
- Compact design
- Capable of centrifuging 15ml conical and all common blood draw tubes:
- 15ml (17 x 125mm)
- 10ml (16 x 100mm)
- 7ml (13 x 100mm)
- 5ml (12 x 75mm)
- Large display for time and speed
- Speed Control – Digital, variable (100 RPM increments
- Max Speed – 6,500 RPM
- Max RCF – 4,000 x g
- Max capacity – 6 x 15ml
- Timer – 30 sec to 30 min with continuous hold features
- Acceleration time – 14 seconds
- Deceleration time – 27 seconds
- Rotor angle – 30°
- Voltage – 120V or 230V
- Frequency – 5-60 Hz
- Weight – 4kg
- Dimensions – 18h x 21w x 24d cm