The Casella CEL-240 Sound Level Meter is the ideal survey tool for Noise at Work Applications and general noise measurements such as walk-through surveys, spot checks on machinery or the testing of fire alarms.
By implementing the latest digital technology, the CEL-240 gives excellent repeatability whilst housed in a ruggedly secure and compact design. It is a cost effective meter with excellent features, including a high resolution display giving a time-history of noise levels. Set the CEL-240 up with the parameters you require and they will be retained in the memory for your next survey.
Casella CEL-240 Key Features
- Fully compliant with IEC 61672 2002 class 2; IEC 60651 type 2 (1979)
- 30 – 130dB RMS measurement range
- A and C weighted sound levels
- Selectable Fast, slow or impulse time weighting
- 2 key operation for intuitive ease of use
- Simultaneous display of instantaneous and maximum sound pressure level measurement
- Bargraph or graphical time-history display of noise levels, allowing an easy assessment of the current noise environment.
- Maximum hold function
- Easy calibration, the CEL-240 automatically recognises the application of a calibrator and with a single key press adjusts the calibration
- USB output to PC
- AC output provided for DAT tape / PC wav file recording or headphone applications.
- dB24 software (available separately) to log the history of noise levels over a desired time period to a PC
|Applicable Standards||IEC 61672-1 2002-5 class 2; IEC 60651 type 2 (1979); ANSI S1.4 Type 2A (1983)|
|Measurement Range||30 – 130dB RMS|
|Selectable Ranges||30-100 or 60-130dB|
|Display||128×128 Mono Graphics LCD, 0.5 seconds update rate.|
|Total noise floor||<33dB(A)|
|Time weightings||Fast, Slow and Impulse|
|Frequency Weightings||A and C|
|Microphone||½ inch electret capsule|
|AC output (2.5mm stereo jack socket)||Approx 0.5V RMS Full Scale Deflection (FSD) ’A’ weighted output on selected range. Minimum load impedance 22kΩ.|
|Dimensions and weight||72 x 212 x 31mm: 245g inc batteries|
|Batteries||3 off AA alkaline (supplied) or rechargeable NiMH cells|
|External Power||5V via USB 2.0 mini socket type B|
|Tripod Mount||¼ inch Whitworth socket|
This sound level meter is supplied with
- Calibration Certificate
- 3x AA Batteries
- 2 years manufacturer’s warranty
We also have the TENMA Sound Level Meter available.
You can find the manufacturer data sheet here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.