Baseline Pneumatic Bulb Hand & Pinch Gauge Test
£80.00 ex. VAT
The Baseline Pneumatic Hand & Pinch Gauge comes with three different sized interchangeable squeeze bulbs that can be easily fitted to the gauge. Lightweight and portable.
1 in stock
Designed off the Martin Vigorometer test, the Baseline pneumatic bulb hand dynamometer pinch gauge combo measures both grip and pinch strength. Three different sized (1″, 1.5″ and 2″) interchangeable squeeze bulbs are fitted to the gauge. Maximum reading remains until reset so an accurate result can be recorded.
Key Features of the Baseline Pneumatic Bulb Gauge
- Measures both Grip and Pinch strength
- Requires no fluid
- Maximum reading remains until reset
- Highly portable – Tests can be carried out almost anywhere
- Supplied in a durable and sturdy carry case
- Bulbs are easily changed, and can be attached to the extension if required
Please note: This product contains natural rubber latex which may cause allergic reactions.