Series 5 Audiometer – Amplivox CA850
£2,999.00 ex. VAT
Suitable for use in occupational health or general practice, the CA850 Series 5 Audiometer from Amplivox is ideal for mass screening programmes.
Amplivox CA850 Series 5 Audiometer
Suitable for use in occupational health or general practice, the CA850 Series 5 Audiomter is ideal for mass screening programmes.
Designed to meet all current and future audiometric screening requirements, the CA850 audiometer automatically measures, records and categorises results in an effective manner to improve workflows.
The unit supports three test methods, including self-recording/Bekesy type tests ensuring the correct test type can be used to fulfil any test requirements. Results are categorised according to HSE-approved methods, allowing at-risk personnel to be easily identified.
The large, integral LCD display shows audiograms and test information allowing users to check information on the unit, reducing errors and improving care. Up to 2,000 complete records can be stored on the audiometer in a password-protected database.
The audiometer can be connected to a printer or PC using a standard USB cable allowing data to be recorded in hard copy or attached to an electronic patient record.
The CA850 is supplied complete with audiometric headset, patient response switch, 250 audiogram cards, mains adapter and carrying case.
- Three test methods (self-recording/Bekesy, computer and manual)
- HSE results categorisation
- Alphanumeric keyboard
- Large, bright LCD display
- 2,000 result internal database with password security
- compatible with major database applications including OPAS, E-OPAS, Medgate and Cohort
- PC/Printer USB connection
- Integral talkover facility
- Supplied complete with headset, patient response switch, audiogram cards, mains adapter and carrying case
- Frequency range (Hz): 500, 1K, 1K5, 2K, 3K, 4K, 6K, 8K
- Frequency accuracy: <1%
- Distortion: <2%
- Output level range: – 10dB HL to 95db HL
- Output level accuracy: ±3dB
- Threshold level: Self-recording/Bekesy 1dB; Computer 5dB; Manual 5dB
- Output level step size: Self-recording/Bekesy 2.5dB; Computer 5dB; Manual 5dB
What’s in the Box?
- Audiometric headset
- Patient response switch
- Audiogram cards (250)
- Mains adaptor
- Carrying case
- Operation manuak
- Quick reference guide
You can find the compatible record forms here.
You can download the product brochure here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate.
Please note – this product is not supplied with the noise excluding Audiocups.
There is a lead time of around 10 working days with this product.