Audiometry and hearing conservation course
P & A Medical Ltd in conjunction with AlbaCare will be holding this nationally recognised course designed to provide competence based training & assessment for the ‘Occupational Health Professional’.
- The Course Syllabus is approved by The British Society of Audiology.
- The course meets the definitions of competency as defined in the HSE Document MS26 & covers the new HSE Categorisation Guidelines.
Aim of the course
- To provide delegates with the knowledge to carry out screening Audiometry and evaluate results
- To introduce delegates to the principles of hearing conservation in the workplace
- To provide an overview of the Controlling Noise @ Work Regs.2004
Venue and mode of delivery
- Course duration: 3 days
- Cost : £ 599.50 excluding VAT
For further information please contact Nick Holmes on 01204 676180.