No products in the cart.
To see our available training dates, Click Here
Audiometry and hearing conservation course
P & A Medical Ltd in conjunction with AlbaCare will be holding this nationally recognised course designed to provide competence based training & assessment for the ‘Occupational Health Professional’.
- The Course Syllabus is approved by ‘The British Society of Audiology’.
- The course meets the definitions of competency as defined in the HSE Document MS26 & covers the new HSE Categorisation Guidelines.
Aim of the course
- To provide delegates with the knowledge to carry out screening Audiometry and evaluate results
- To introduce delegates to the principles of hearing conservation in the workplace
- To provide an overview of the Controlling Noise @ Work Regs.2004
Venue and mode of delivery
- Course duration: 3 days
- Course to be held at: Mercure Bolton West Georgian House Hotel, Bolton, BL6 5RU.
- Cost : £ 545.00 + VAT per person (includes lunch and refreshments).
For further information please contact Nick Holmes on 01204 676180.