No products in the cart.
All prices quoted are subject to VAT (where applicable) at the prevailing standard rate.
Non ‘credit account’ P & A MEDICAL customers are required to pay in full at time of ordering.
Delivery, Title and Risk
Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. P & A MEDICAL makes every effort to despatch goods on time, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time. If P & A MEDICAL is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of the date of the order, unless pre agreed, the Customer will be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to P & A MEDICAL in respect of that order to be refunded.
- P & A MEDICAL does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies P & A MEDICAL of the shortage or damage in writing within 7 days of receipt of the delivery.
(2) Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer’s nominated address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage shall pass to the Customer.
(3) Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by P & A MEDICAL.
(4) The Customer has to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery.
- P & A MEDICAL does not accept liability for damaged goods that are returned to the Customer if, when sent to the Company for service, the goods were not dispatched in the originally supplied protective case.
If the Customer cannot accept delivery, P & A MEDICAL may at its option: Store and insure the goods at the Customer’s expense and risk or sell the goods at the best price reasonably obtainable and (after deducting reasonable storage insurance and selling costs) pay to the Customer any excess over the sale price or charge the Customer for any shortfall.
Warranty and Warranty Period
- Goods are supplied according to the descriptions and specifications given in the relevant and current price lists of the Company. The Company gives no warranty and makes no representation as to the suitability of fitness of any goods for any particular purpose unless expressly given or made in such price lists or websites.
- In the event that an item is defective within the meaning of the Sale of Goods Act 1979 (as amended from time to time) the Company reserves the right to replace or repair the goods as an alternative to refunding the purchase price, at its absolute discretion.
- Claims will not be considered where:
1 The goods have been improperly altered in any way whatsoever, or been subject to misuse or unauthorised repair;
3.2 The goods have been improperly installed or connected;
3.3 The goods have been opened, partly used or the seals or labels have been removed or tampered with;
3.4 The goods have been damaged by fire, water, smoke or chemicals;
3.5 Any maintenance requirements relating to the goods have not been complied with;
3.6 The goods have been specifically ordered by the Customer
3.7 Any instructions as to the storage of the goods have not been complied with in all respects;
3.8 The Customer has failed to notify the Company of any visible or suspected defects or damage within 7 days of delivery where the defect or damage should be apparent on reasonable inspection, or within 9 days of the same coming to the knowledge of the Customer where the defect or damage is not one which should be apparent on reasonable inspection.
- Any returned goods must be accompanied by a returns note, which the Company will supply to the Customer upon request. Failure to do so will render any claim for credit null and void. Any credit will only be raised after satisfactorily passing inspection by the Company’s distribution centre.
- The complete packaging should be retained if pilfering is suspected or if a breakage has occurred. If pilfering is suspected the Company and the carriers should be notified immediately. Claims cannot be considered unless these conditions are observed.
- Except as set out in this condition, the Company hereby excludes to the fullest extent permissible in law, all conditions, warranties and stipulations, express (other than those set out in the Contract) or implied, statutory, customary or otherwise which, but for such exclusion, would or might subsist favour of the Customer.
- All orders are subject to a transport charge at the discretion P & A MEDICAL.
- Any orders that are not to main land UK will incur additional costs. These will be advised to the Customer prior to the Order being despatched.
- Goods shipped direct from suppliers may be subject to additional carriage charges. Any additional charges will be advised prior to the Order being despatched to the Customer.
In the event of non-arrival of goods, Customers must inform the Company within 14 days of the date of the invoice or advice of despatch, otherwise no claim can be considered.
- Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis. If any Goods are returned, the Goods must be unused and in original packaging and fit for resale. Returns will only be accepted with prior written permission of the Company. This must be obtained within 7 working days of date of delivery.
- Items made to Customer’s own specification or have been specifically ordered will not be accepted for return unless faulty in accordance with the WARRANTY AND WARRANTY PERIOD, see above. Unless agreed with supplier such returns are subject to any charges and transit costs imposed by suppliers.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for goods lost during transit.
- No replacements are available whilst goods are exchanged, replaced or repaired.
- Goods will not be acceptable for return if they have been relabelled or used in any way, or if any tamper evident seals have been broken. A returns note needs to be provided by the customer in connection with all returns of non-faulty goods.
- Non-faulty goods are accepted back for credit at the sole discretion of the Company and will be subject to a handling charge of 25% of the net invoice value or a minimum charge of £25, whichever is the greater.
- All goods must be opened and inspected within 7 days of receipt. Failure to do so may result in credit/refunds not being issued.
P & A MEDICAL shall under no circumstances be liable for any consequential or indirect damage or loss, however caused, including (but not restricted to) loss of profits, loss of goodwill, damage to trading relationships, and financial loss. P & A MEDICAL’s liability in respect of all other losses shall be limited to the invoiced value of the relevant order.
- Cancellations within twenty-four hours of a planned site visit will be subject to a charge of 100% of the minimum callout fee.
- Cancellations within forty-eight hours of a planned site visit will be subject to a charge of 50% of the minimum callout fee.
- Charges for cancellations are made at the company’s discretion.
The policy sets out the different areas where user privacy is concerned and outlines the obligations & requirements of the users, the website and website owners. Furthermore, the way this website processes, stores and protects user data and information will also be detailed within this policy.
This website and its owners take a proactive approach to user privacy and ensure the necessary steps are taken to protect the privacy of its users throughout their visiting experience. This website complies with all UK national laws and requirements for user privacy.
Cookies are small files saved to the user’s computer’s hard drive that track, save and store information about the user’s interactions and usage of the website. This allows the website, through its server to provide the users with a tailored experience within this website.
Users are advised that if they wish to deny the use and saving of cookies from this website on to their computers hard drive they should take necessary steps within their web browsers security settings to block all cookies from this website and its external serving vendors.
Other cookies may be stored to your computer’s hard drive by external vendors when this website uses referral programs, sponsored links or adverts. Such cookies are used for conversion and referral tracking and typically expire after 30 days, though some may take longer. No personal information is stored, saved or collected.
Contact & Communication
Users contacting this website and/or its owners do so at their own discretion and provide any such personal details requested at their own risk. Your personal information is kept private and stored securely until a time it is no longer required or has no use, as detailed in the Data Protection Act 1998. Every effort has been made to ensure a safe and secure form to email submission process but advise users using such form to email processes that they do so at their own risk.
This website and its owners use any information submitted to provide you with further information about the products / services they offer or to assist you in answering any questions or queries you may have submitted. This includes using your details to subscribe you to any email newsletter program the website operates but only if this was made clear to you and your express permission was granted when submitting any form to email process. Or whereby you the consumer have previously purchased from or enquired about purchasing from the company a product or service that the email newsletter relates to. This is by no means an entire list of your user rights in regard to receiving email marketing material. Your details are not passed on to any third parties.
This website operates an email newsletter program, used to inform subscribers about products and services supplied by this website. Users can subscribe through an online automated process should they wish to do so but do so at their own discretion. Some subscriptions may be manually processed through prior written agreement with the user.
Subscriptions are taken in compliance with UK Spam Laws detailed in the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003. All personal details relating to subscriptions are held securely and in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. No personal details are passed on to third parties nor shared with companies / people outside of the company that operates this website. Under the Data Protection Act 1998 you may request a copy of personal information held about you by this website’s email newsletter program. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to the business address at the bottom of this policy.
Email marketing campaigns published by this website or its owners may contain tracking facilities within the actual email. Subscriber activity is tracked and stored in a database for future analysis and evaluation. Such tracked activity may include; the opening of emails, forwarding of emails, the clicking of links within the email content, times, dates and frequency of activity [this is by no means a comprehensive list].
This information is used to refine future email campaigns and supply the user with more relevant content based around their activity.
In compliance with UK Spam Laws and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 subscribers are given the opportunity to un-subscribe at any time through an automated system. This process is detailed at the footer of each email campaign. If an automated un-subscription system is unavailable clear instructions on how to un-subscribe will by detailed instead.
Although this website only looks to include quality, safe and relevant external links, users are advised adopt a policy of caution before clicking any external web links mentioned throughout this website. (External links are clickable text / banner / image links to other websites, similar to; www.craftykingsboutique.co.uk or Kings Trains Models.)
The owners of this website cannot guarantee or verify the contents of any externally linked website despite their best efforts. Users should therefore note they click on external links at their own risk and this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any external links mentioned.
Adverts and Sponsored Links
This website may contain sponsored links and adverts. These will typically be served through our advertising partners, to whom may have detailed privacy policies relating directly to the adverts they serve.
Social Media Platforms
Communication, engagement and actions taken through external social media platforms that this website and its owners participate on are custom to the terms and conditions as well as the privacy policies held with each social media platform respectively.
Users are advised to use social media platforms wisely and communicate / engage upon them with due care and caution in regard to their own privacy and personal details. This website nor its owners will ever ask for personal or sensitive information through social media platforms and encourage users wishing to discuss sensitive details to contact them through primary communication channels such as by telephone or email.
This website may use social sharing buttons which help share web content directly from web pages to the social media platform in question. Users are advised before using such social sharing buttons that they do so at their own discretion and note that the social media platform may track and save your request to share a web page respectively through your social media platform account.
Shortened Links in Social Media
This website and its owners through their social media platform accounts may share web links to relevant web pages. By default some social media platforms shorten lengthy urls [web addresses] (this is an example: http://bit.ly/zyVUBo).
Users are advised to take caution and good judgement before clicking any shortened urls published on social media platforms by this website and its owners. Despite the best efforts to ensure only genuine urls are published many social media platforms are prone to spam and hacking and therefore this website and its owners cannot be held liable for any damages or implications caused by visiting any shortened links.
Resources & Further Information
- Data Protection Act 1998
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003
- Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations 2003 – The Guide
- Web Design Wales
v.1.0 March 2016. Edited & customised by: P&A MEDICAL LTD, NORTHERN HOUSE, 24-26 CHORLEY ROAD, BLACKROD, BOLTON, BL6 5JS.