No products in the cart.
- Goods are not supplied on a sale or return basis. If any Goods are returned, the Goods must be unused and in original packaging and fit for resale. Returns will only be accepted with prior written permission of the Company. This must be obtained within 7 working days of date of delivery.
- In the event of Customer not being entirely satisfied with any goods received, notification must be made in accordance with condition 10. Failure to do so will result in credit/refunds not being issued.
- Items made to Customer’s own specification or have been specifically ordered will not be accepted for return unless faulty in accordance with the WARRANTY AND WARRANTY PERIOD, see above. Unless agreed with supplier such returns are subject to any charges and transit costs imposed by suppliers.
- The Company accepts no responsibility for goods lost during transit.
- No replacements are available whilst goods are exchanged, replaced or repaired.
- Goods will not be acceptable for return if they have been relabelled or used in any way, or if any tamper evident seals have been broken. A returns note in accordance with condition 10.4 needs to be provided by the customer in connection with all returns of non-faulty goods.
- Non-faulty goods are accepted back for credit at the sole discretion of the Company and will be subject to a handling charge of 25% of the net invoice value or a minimum charge of £25, whichever is the greater.