No products in the cart.
Seca CT321 ECG
£1,999.00 ex. VAT
The Seca CT321 is a PC-based interpretive ECG machine with bluetooth connectivity.
Seca CT321 Features:
- Innovative Medical Bluetooth Technology removes the need for a USB cable connection, allowing greater flexibility in large clinic rooms.
- The seca CT321 acquires the ECG on any computer / laptop within your healthcare network. Allowing you to directly transfer the patient’s ECG report into your Electronic Medical Records (EMR). Compatible with all leading EMR systems e.g., emis, SystmOne, vision, isoft and others.
- seca cardio software automatically exports a pdf ECG file to a destination of your choice – enabling ease of attachment to the EMR or for e-mailing to specialist ECG centres and use in tele-health applications.
- seca cardio ECG software functions: single beat analysis, cumulative complexes, measurement table / interpretation / worklist of ECG reports automatically generated once recorded offering improved work process / single patient database viewed throughout practice network.
- High quality recordings of all twelve leads with a sampling rate of up to 4000 Hz, for viewing, analysis, reporting and printing on every PC in the network. Clearly arranged choice of A4 reports with one click including the popular 4×3 with lead II rhythm strip.
- Impedance measurement: all electrodes highlighted with automatic quality indication to ensure the perfect ECG. Advanced software filters for baseline, electrical interference, anti drift and muscle tremor interference, providing clear traces.
- Digital pacemaker detection.
- Robust defibrillator proof unit.
- Patient cable
- Alligator clips
- 500 disposable electrodes
- Seca cardio software (no licence fees)
- Bluetooth dongle
- 2 rechargeable lithium-ion batteries
- Battery charger