No products in the cart.
Seca CT3000 Interpretive ECG
Compact. Economical. Reliable. The Seca CT3000 Interpretive ECG is one of the most durable machines on the market.
Key Features of the Seca CT3000 Interpretive:
- The Seca CT3000 is a 12 lead, 3 Channel ECG with high quality interpretive programme.
- Auto-start button automatically produces the ECG traces complete with Rhythm Strip, Measurements and Interpretation.
- Filters for baseline, electrical and muscle tremor interference, providing clear traces.
- Lead off warning and identification.
- Useful copy button for extra ECG traces.
- 12 simultaneously acquired ECG traces printed on 90mm paper, eliminates trace overlap.
- Paper tray accommodates z-fold or roll paper.
- Manual button provides real time print-outs.
- Mains and battery operation.
- Battery recharges automatically and when fully charged will provide 4 hours of continuous operation.
- Secure and portable within the seca hard carry case (optional).
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.