No products in the cart.
Seca CT3000 Interpretive ECG
£1,295.00 ex. VAT
Compact. Economical. Reliable. The Seca CT3000 Interpretive ECG is one of the most durable machines on the market.
Key Features of the Seca CT3000 Interpretive:
- The Seca CT3000 is a 12 lead, 3 Channel ECG with high quality interpretive programme.
- Auto-start button automatically produces the ECG traces complete with Rhythm Strip, Measurements and Interpretation.
- Filters for baseline, electrical and muscle tremor interference, providing clear traces.
- Lead off warning and identification.
- Useful copy button for extra ECG traces.
- 12 simultaneously acquired ECG traces printed on 90mm paper, eliminates trace overlap.
- Paper tray accommodates z-fold or roll paper.
- Manual button provides real time print-outs.
- Mains and battery operation.
- Battery recharges automatically and when fully charged will provide 4 hours of continuous operation.
- Secure and portable within the seca hard carry case (optional).
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.