Seca CT3000 Interpretive ECG
£1,295.00 ex. VAT
Compact. Economical. Reliable. The Seca CT3000 Interpretive ECG is one of the most durable machines on the market.
Don’t accept compromises. The Seca CT3000 Interpretive ECG enables the same quality standards as higher class models. It is a portable, lightweight ECG machine, that prints 12 simultaneously acquired ECG traces on 90 mm paper eliminating trace overlap. Entry-level doesn’t mean a loss of quality. The Seca CT3000 comes with a copy button for extra ECG traces, recharge function with up to 4 hours of of continuous operation without mains supply.
Key Features of the Seca CT3000 Interpretive:
- The Seca CT3000 is a 12 lead, 3 Channel ECG with high quality interpretive programme.
- Auto-start button automatically produces the ECG traces complete with Rhythm Strip, Measurements and Interpretation.
- Filters for baseline, electrical and muscle tremor interference, providing clear traces.
- Lead off warning and identification.
- Useful copy button for extra ECG traces.
- 12 simultaneously acquired ECG traces printed on 90mm paper, eliminates trace overlap.
- Paper tray accommodates z-fold or roll paper.
- Manual button provides real time print-outs.
- Mains and battery operation.
- Battery recharges automatically and when fully charged will provide 4 hours of continuous operation.
- Secure and portable within the seca hard carry case (optional).
- Supplied complete with mains cable, patient cable, pack of z-fold paper, 500 disposable electrodes and alligator clips.
- Net weight – 2.9 kg
- ECG Channels – 3
- Product width – 293 mm
- Product height – 210 mm
- Product depth – 73 mm
Should you require any additional consumables, these are located here.
You can find the manufacturer product details here.
This product is supplied with a 12 month calibration certificate after purchase.