No products in the cart.
Powerheart G5 adult pads are stored preconnected to the AED; a technology originally developed by Cardiac Science to expedite the rescue process. The pads can be placed in either position on the chest to reduce confusion and save time during a rescue.
Using patented technology and embedded circuitry, Intellisense defibrillation pads communicate presence, functionality, patient type, energy and CPR protocol, pad expiration, and other vital information directly to your Powerheart G5.
With ease of use in mind the G5 adult pads are manufactured with large and clear placement instructions, to help save vital seconds during the minutes following a cardiac arrest.
Powerheart G5 Adult Pads features
- Preconnected to save vital time
- Clear diagrams help the first responder with pad placement
- Easy and clear, the peel corner ensures pads are applied correctly
- If unused, 2-year shelf life before replacement
- Non-polarized electrodes allows you to easily place pads on the patient