With the Osicus, creating or finding records for companies and employees is straightforward and quick. Hearing tests can be performed either manually or automatically. Upon completion, the audiogram is displayed and can be saved or discarded. The HSE classification is calculated automatically and the appropriate action recommended on-screen.
The unique predictive analysis system intelligently examines hearing test results and predicts an employee’s future hearing thresholds.
- Noise Excluding Headset
- Carry Case
- Patient Response Button
- Stereo Cable
- Frequencies 125Hz, 500Hz, 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 8KHz
- Accuracy ± 0.1%
- Harmonic Distortion 0.1 %
- Hearing Level Range -10dB HL to +90dB HL
- Accuracy ± 0.5dB
- Linearity ± 0.2dB
- Standards: Audiometry BS EN 60645, Electrical BS EN 60601, CE Marked as a Class IIa Medical Device
- Safety Limitation to +90dB HL
- Size 125 x 85 x 35 mm
- Weight 300 gms
- Power USB supplied
The Osicus audiometer comes complete with a 12 month calibration certificate.
The manufacturer’s operational user manual for the Osicus is available here.