No products in the cart.
Oscilla USB 330
Link to Medgate Cohort, Opas & eOpas
£1,345.00 ex. VAT
The Oscilla® USB 330 is a PC-based screening audiometer with built-in patient response button.
1 in stock
The USB 330 audiometer is a PC-based screening audiometer. Compact in size and easy to operate, the USB 330 is suitable for a variety of screening environments. The audiometer is delivered with a handy carrying case designed with the user in mind, making transport together with a laptop lightweight and simple. The noise reducing headset also allows for screening tests in various locations, which makes this audiometer ideal for hearing professionals within, for example, school healthcare and occupational health, who need to conduct screenings in different environments.
The USB 330 audiometer contains a 20 dB automatic hearing test and is easy to use with the AudioConsole software.
- 11 frequencies: 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- From -10 dB to 110 dB in 5 dB steps
- Left, right and binaural testing
- Stimuli: Steady, Pulse, Warble
- Transducers: AIR: TDH39 or DD45
- Interfaces to patient journal systems
- AudioConsole software
- Customizable report generator
- Intuitive user interface
- MedGate compatible
- Noah compatible
- Manual test
- 20 dB automatic screening test
- 20 dB RANDOM automatic screening test
- The Hughson Westlake automatic threshold test
The manufacturer’s operational manual can be found in a handy pdf format here.