No products in the cart.
The Oscilla® SM960-C is a clinical memory audiometer with numerous features for use when conducting clinical hearing tests.
Call for details 01204-676180
The SM960C clinical audiometer allows the user to customise device settings according to preferences. For example, it is possible to select and deselect frequencies, choose tone lengths and choose printer types.
- Two channels
- Pure and Warble tones
- Processor controlled calibration
- Storage capacity: 24 audiograms
- Connections for, Bone, Insert and Free-Field.
- Built-in Talk-through and Talk-back monitor.
- Automatic SISI, threshold and screening tests.
- Noise free attenuators in 5 dB and 1 dB steps.
- Calibrated speech audiometry by live voice or tape/CD.
- Three types of masking noise including narrow band.
Automatic presentation of four tones alternately to each ear of 0.3 secs duration and 0.6 secs. pause, preset. Or you may choose individually in SET-UP the length of tone and duration of pauses. Range from 0.1 secs to 1.0 secs.
Automatic SISI: In steps of 1 dB with a preset tone length of 5 Seconds. The total amount of answers will flash in the display at termination of each test.
By means of the interrupter you may perform a manual SISI, having the option of deciding the tone length manually.
Speech/Tape calibration level.
The SM960C clinical audiometer has built-in talk-through and talk-back amplifiers with individually adjustable monitoring. The monitoring signal is mixed with the talk-back signal. Microphone: electret. Monitor headsets may be mono or stereo. Visible patient response (LED indicator). LCD VU meter provides visual indication of sensitivity of Microphone/TapeCD input signals.
- Frequencies: 11 Fixed frequencies from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Hearing Level Range: from -10 to 120 dB in 5dB increments
- Frequencies Hz 125 250 500 750 1000 1500 2000 3000 4000 6000 8000
- Air Conduction dB 80 100 120 120 120 120 120 120 120 100 100
- Narrow Band Masking 70 90 110 110 110 110 110 110 110 100 90
- Speech Noise: -10 to 115 dB
- White Noise: -10 to 110 dB
- Mic./ Tape: -10 to 100 dB
- Bone Conduction 30 40 70 70 70 70 70 70 70 50 0
- Narrow Band Masking Bone 20 30 60 60 60 60 60 60 60 40 0
- Speech Noise: -10 to 70 dB
- White Noise: -10 to 70 dB
- Intensity range Insert: as for Air
- Features: Built-in Inputs Pure and warble tone generator Masking: NB, Speech and White noise Microphone All inputs to both channels
- External Inputs: Tape or CD
- Outputs: Air & Bone both channels Free-field on Channel 1 Insert on Channel 2
- Interface: Computer interface: RS232C Printer interface: Parallel port
- Memory: 24 audiograms
- Distortion: Less than 0.5%
- Calibration: Programmable to National Standard
- Power: Supply mains adapter for 120V AC
- Dimensions: 389mmx180mmx55mm
- Weight Approx.: 1.5 kg. (Unit only).
- The SM960C clinical audiometer is supplied with: TDH39 headphones, SILENTA noise reducing headset, 2 x Patient response buttons, (Left & Right), Adapter, B-71 Bone conductor.