No products in the cart.
The Oscilla SM950 Diagnostic Memory Audiometer is a unit where all functions are controlled by an advanced microprocessor. The SM950 contains a storage capacity of 29 audiograms, which can be held for later printout or transfer to a patient file.
The SM950 audiometer with its backup memory will save all data when the unit is turned off. The audiograms will be transferred in a format which makes it possible to transfer data to most patient file systems. There is software available designed by the manufacturer of the SM950 audiometer which makes it possible to create your own database.
The device automatically selects the correct symbols for left or right ear as well as masking and bone thresholds. If you are monitoring the results on-screen, one push of the DATA button will update the audiogram. If a printout is required, simply press the PRINT button and within a few seconds you’ll have a full audiogram printed out.
In SETUP mode it is possible to:
- Select or deselect Frequencies.
- Set tone duration of 0.5, 1.0 and 1.5 seconds.
- Option of selecting or deselecting storage capacity.
- You may turn off the tone when changing frequency or channel.
- There is an automatic 20dB threshold test, standard automatic test, or random 20dB automatic test.
- Printers accommodated: 24 pin printer, bubble jet, laser printer, IBM pro-printer, or any printer of your choice.
- When using IBM you can choose a carriage-return signal.
- You may choose to have two separate audiograms, (air and bone), printed out.
- You may connect or disconnect to the AudioConsole software available from the manufacturer.
- Built in microphone.
- Serial and parallel ports.
- Storage capacity for 24 audiograms.
- Sound pressure to 110 dB (Bone 70dB).
- Automatic printout of complete audiogram.
- Narrow band masking. Intensity up to 110 dB.
- 11 frequencies: 125 Hz-8000Hz (selectable).
- Option of viewing the audiogram during testing.
- Frequencies: 11 fixed frequencies from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Hearing Level Range: from -10 to 110 dB in 5dB increments
- Frequencies Hz 125 250 500 750 1000 1500 2000 3000 4000 6000 8000
- Air Conduction dB 70 90 110 110 110 110 110 110 110 100 90
- Bone Conduction 0 40 60 60 70 70 70 70 60 40 0
- Masking 60 80 100 100 100 100 100 100 100 90 80
- Test: Manual or automatic
- Printer interface: Automatic printout
- Serial interface: Automatic transfer 9000 baud
- Calibration: Programmable to National Standard
- Power Supply: mains adapter for 120V AC
- Dimensions: 295mmx180mmx55mm
- Weight: Approx. 1.2 kg. Including accessories
- Standard accessories: TDH39 headphones, SILENTA noise reducing headset, patient response button, adapter, B-71 bone conductor.
The manufacturer’s operational manual for the SM950 audiometer can be found here.
Standalone Unit, With Kyoline Printer