No products in the cart.
The Oscilla SM930 automatic screening audiometer is equipped with a host of features, making it extremely advanced and at the same time focusing on ease of use.
The Oscilla SM930 audiometer is equipped with a host of features, making it extremely advanced and at the same time focusing on ease of use. The SM930 is an automatic screener, and contains storage capacity for 90 audiograms, all of which may be stored for later printout or transfer to patient file. The program values are stored even if the unit is turned off.
In addition you may have the specially designed software program from Inmedico which is inexpensive and makes it possible for users to create their own patient file system.
The SM930 audiometer transfers test results in a format acceptable to most existing patient filing systems.
Whether printing or transferring data to a PC, the device automatically selects the correct symbols for left and right ears. You may choose manual or automatic transfer or printing of data.
If you require a printout, you may perform it immediately after the test or wait until later when it may be more convenient as the audiometer will have previously stored the required data. Later printout is useful if portability is required, making it unnecessary to take a printer to the test site.
It is possible to follow a test on screen in two ways, either by pressing the DATA button to update the screen, or by using the SETUP function to make update automatic.
All functions are controlled by an advanced microprocessor, which offers stability and durability. The built-in tone generator is crystal driven avoiding distortion and making it insensitive to temperature fluctuations.
The SM930 screening audiometer is suited to your needs; you can conduct manual or fully automatic hearing tests.
- Frequencies: 11 Fixed frequencies from 125 Hz to 8000 Hz
- Hearing Level Range: from -10 to 110 dB in 5dB increments
- Frequencies Hz 125 250 500 750 1000 1500 2000 3000 4000 6000 8000
- Maximum output dB SPL 70 90 110 110 110 110 110 110 110 100 90
- Test Manual or automatic
- Printer interface: Automatic printout
- Serial interface: Automatic transfer 9000 baud
- Calibration: Programmable to National Standard
- Power Supply: mains adapter for 120V AC
- Dimensions: 295mmx180mmx55mm
- Weight Approx.: 1 kg.
- Standard accessories: TDH39 headphones, SILENTA noise reducing headset, patient response button, adapter.
You can find a copy of the operational manual in a handy pdf format here.
Standalone Unit, With Kyoline Printer