No products in the cart.
Micro 1 Handheld Spirometer
£299.00 ex. VAT
Designed for quick and easy testing of patients, the Micro 1 is ideal for general practitioner and private doctors offices, outpatient hospital departments, occupational health settings, heart – lung transplantation units, and COPD patients where devices can be taken away by the patient for self testing and health surveillance management.
1 in stock
The Micro 1 handheld spirometer is a compact and durable machine designed for quick and easy spirometric testing. The machine’s easy-to-use functionality allows patients to take the machine home for further testing outside of clinic.
- Measures FEV1, FVC, FEV6, PEF, FEV1/FVC, FEV1/FEV6, F25-75
- Choice of 4 indices can be displayed
- ATS/ERS 2005 Quality prompts for each manoeuvre
- NLHEP configuration mode
- Current manoeuvre and Best manoeuvre available for viewing
- Quick examination option for quick patient testing
- Predicted values displayed as either % predicted or z score
- Post bronchodilator option with % change displayed
- Remembers the last patient tested to allow testing to continue
- Calibration check to verify device
- Last calibration check can be viewed
- Choice of 10 languages can be selected
- Small portable and lightweight
- High definition backlit display
- Flat touch keypad
- Rechargeable battery (charger supplied in carry case with unit)
- Easily customized for regional settings