No products in the cart.
Spiro USB Spirometer
£1,099.00 ex. VAT
The Spiro USB plugs directly into the USB port of your PC, without the need for any additional docking station or data uploading. All you need is a Laptop or Notebook and the Spiro USB becomes highly portable too.
Designed for the professional, the Spiro USB features the Micro Medical quality that specialists have come to expect. The instrument is very fast, yet simple to use, allowing instant recognition of the transducer to automatically open and run the accompanying software.
The Spiro USB comes supplied with software; A user-friendly multi-window interface, and up to 41 spirometric indices can be measured. Both Open and Closed loop test techniques can be used and graphical child incentives are included. The long term trending of patient results, lung age calculation, and textual result interpretation are also featured.
- Spiro USB works in just 3 easy steps: Plug in your computer to launch SPCS, click new examination, and blow into the SpiroUSB and view results.
- Spiro USB performs open and closed-loop spirometry, pre- and post-bronchodilator testing, incentive spirometry and trending facilities.
- The databases can be exported for further individual reporting.
- Simple calibration/verification.
- Fully compliant to ATS/ERS 2005 standards.
- Fully configurable windows and settings, allowing up to 41 indices to be selected, including a choice of predicted values and languages.
- Large patient database allows results to be saved or transferred as if required.
- Full flow volume and volume time curves for onscreen inspection of manoeuvers and internationally recognized, on-screen test quality prompts.
Accuracy +/-3% To ATS recommendations – Standardisation of spirometry 1994 update for flows and volumes
VC, EVC, IVC, FEV0·75, FEV1, FEV3, FEV6, FVC, PEF, FEV0·75/VC, FEV0·75/FVC, FEV1/VC, FEV1%, FEV3/VC, FEV3/FVC, FEV0·75/FEV6, FEV1/FEV6, MEF75, MEF50, MEF25, MMEF, MEF50/VC, MEF50/FVC, MVV, FIVI, FIVC, PIF, FIVI%, MIF25, MIF50, MIF75, R50, MET, FET, TV, ERV, IRV, IC, FRC, RV, TLC, FRC/TLC, RV/TLC, LUNG AGE, Dyspnoea Score. [all
expiratory measurements with baseline, post bronchodilator 1 and 2, % predicted, % change and normal range]
A copy of the manufacturer’s operational manual can be found here.