Delivery, Title and Risk
Any time or date stated for delivery is an estimate only. P & A MEDICAL makes every effort to despatch goods on time, but does not accept liability for failure to deliver within the stated time. If P & A MEDICAL is unable to deliver the goods within 30 days of the date of the order, unless pre agreed, the Customer will be entitled to cancel the order and require any monies paid to P & A MEDICAL in respect of that order to be refunded.
(1) P & A MEDICAL does not accept liability for shortages or damage to deliveries unless the Customer notifies P & A MEDICAL of the shortage or damage in writing within 7 days of receipt of the delivery.
(2) Delivery is deemed to take place when the goods are delivered to the Customer’s nominated address, whereupon the risks of loss, breakage and all damage shall pass to the Customer.
(3) Title in the goods does not pass to the Customer until payment is received in full by P & A MEDICAL.
(4) The Customer has to accept the goods when they are ready for delivery.
If the Customer cannot accept delivery, P & A MEDICAL may at its option: Store and insure the goods at the Customer’s expense and risk or sell the goods at the best price reasonably obtainable and (after deducting reasonable storage insurance and selling costs) pay to the Customer any excess over the sale price or charge the Customer for any shortfall.
- All orders are subject to a transport charge of £14.95, irrespective of order value.
- Any orders that are not to main land UK will incur additional costs. These will be advised to the Customer prior to the Order being despatched.
- Goods shipped direct from suppliers may be subject to additional carriage charges. Any additional charges will be advised prior to the Order being despatched to the Customer.
In the event of non-arrival of goods, Customers must inform the Company within 14 days of the date of the invoice or advice of despatch, otherwise no claim can be considered.